Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brunomarslover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 10:29 AM
    Do you think he likes me more than a friend?
    Well I've been talking to that guy for a couple of months, we talk almost daily and he always keeps the conversation going, he takes my opinion in his clothes and ask me what should he wear and stuff, he tells me everything! Like his problems with his friends and stuff, its weird cause boys don't usually open up with girls about these things, he bought me chocolate and he always wants to see me, he gives me his opinion about my appearance and when he sees me he compliments me and says that my hair is cute... etc. I don't see him hanging out with girls for long time he just says hi to them but with me he talk too much, so I was was wondering, maybe he's just being nice or this is his personality, what do you guys think?
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 01:26 AM
    He likes you
    But! You have to be careful cause there are some guys who know how to play girls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend and she likes him. [ 2 Answers ]

I've known my crush since he and I were in 1st grade. Then this girl let's call her "Lani" came to my school at 3rd grade and he started liking her since then. All these years he never said that he liked her and that caused me to like him because he didn’t say that he liked Lani. Now he and I are...

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

My boyfriend likes my friend. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months, I'm his first girlfriend. We met through another friend, but I found out that he liked her. He couldn't have her since she was already in a relationship. So I fought for him, for this relationship to happen. I finally got him and we...

My best friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

:( My new guy best friend is so nice with me but I didn't know he likes me until last week but I don't know what to do!! I think I like him but he doesn't show that he likes me when I'm around him!! So I don't know if it's true or not!! What can I do to proof that he does like me? Should I...

View more questions Search