Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
    Everyone is certainly different and I'm not saying it's advisable but I was totally self supporting and had a complete hysterectomy on Friday morning, came home from the hospital Sunday afternoon, worked in the office starting Tuesday and worked on the road starting that Friday. Again, I had little choice but I certainly wasn't disabled for 3 months!

I would never, ever have my tonsils out again. I would have another hysterectomy (which is never, of course, going to happen) tomorrow.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2013, 01:22 PM
    I planned to take six weeks off after my hysterectomy but by the third day I was bored. I did tire easily for about a month but could have gone back to work after two weeks. Then again, my mother needed ten weeks - she had some complications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain with endometreosis? [ 0 Answers ]

I am almost 32 and have severe endo and reoccurring ovarian cysts. I am in unbearable pain today and nothing I mean nothing not even otc pain meds are helping. Should I go to the hospital or just deal with it?

Cervical cancer [ 17 Answers ]

I am so confused about cervical cancer. Firstly how do men get the virus to pass it on? Is it through sex? Because, I am planning to have sex with someone, we are both virgins. He has never had or given oral to anyone which I am sure can spread something. Obviously has kissed other people (...

Cervical cancer [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 weeks pregnant and was told by my doctor that I may have cervical cancer. They are going to check me with a scope next week and then do a biopsy after I have the baby. Will the baby be okay? Has anyone else had this problem. Oh, and I am 22 if that matters.

View more questions Search