Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Apr 7, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Books To Go
    Has anyone got any advice on the best sites to sell books? I have lots and some once read only. There are a lot of sites but how do you narrow it down to the best ones who give you a good deal? Maybe its best to sell them myself on e.bay? what do you think? Also is it best to sell things through paypal? I have not had any experience with a lot of selling although I would think e.bay etc would have to be trustworthy as payment is going through them only really? I want to make some money and want to know the best way to sell items. Thanks.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 06:31 AM
    Yes, you can use eBay and have payment through paypal. Just remember that if they purchase with a credit card the money can be revoked and your on the hook for it even months after that sale. Also you may want to look up current "book rates" for shipping as books can be quite heavy. It takes a little longer but the rate is much cheaper. Also do you have any stores near you that sell used books? Another option is also a local fleamarket if available. Set up a table and let the money roll in.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Be an indie seller on Amazon -- no risk since Amazon is your middleman with the buyer.

Cookbooks are especially prized and could be worth something.
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Thank you I have been investigating. Seen another site Greenmetropolis who are quite good and have interesting discussions if you like reading and books.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should you read more books less often or less books more often? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been mulling this one over and over in my head. I need help.

E books need help [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm really interested in some eBooks on amazon.com,but they cost money witch I don t have, is their any other way to get them, can any one help please

Books! [ 11 Answers ]

I love books, and have read many, but need some more to read. I am eleven, BTU I read adult fiction sometimes. Anything would be helpful! Thanks!

How can we believe that holy books are books from God [ 1 Answers ]

How can we believe that holy books are books from God

Old books [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few old books (100+yrs). Does anyone know any online valuers? Or somewhere for a rough estimate? I'm wondering if they're worth taking to a valuers or am I going to look silly? thanks moomin ;)

View more questions Search