Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenkat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 09:58 PM
    Why am I embarrassed to wear a bra?
    Hi, I'm 10 years old and my mom is almost forcing me to wear a bra. I really don't need one, but I know she knows best. I'm just so scared to wear one because none of my friends wear one, and I'm afraid I'm growing up too fast.

My mom like fitted me and everything. ): but I like don't wear my bras because of this! She always says around my family, or points to my breasts and says " it's time! " or " wow " it's just so embarrassing I don't know what to do... I'm wearing baggy clothing, and all to prevent them from seeing my breasts.. please help ! (:
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 10:24 PM
    If your mom feels you need one, then listen to her. I've had way too many young ladies in my class that weren't lucky enough to have a mom that noticed they needed a bra. If you wear the bra, you won't need to wear baggy clothing to hide the fact that you need a bra.
    laurenkat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    If your mom feels you need one, then listen to her. I've had way too many young ladies in my class that weren't lucky enough to have a mom that noticed they needed a bra. If you wear the bra, you won't need to wear baggy clothing to hide the fact that you need a bra.
    Thank you, this really helped!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenkat View Post
    Thank you, this really helped!
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 10 and I'm to embarrassed to ask my mom for a bra [ 21 Answers ]

When I was 9 I started to bud. My mom took me to the doctor and said it was part of puberty. I'm turning 11 in 3 months and have bra quality boobs. How am I supposed to ask my mom? So many people are like " just ask." We'll I'm sorry but my relationship with my mom isn't like that and I'm actually...

How do I tell my mom I want to wear a bra [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 11 and my sister got her bra about 6 months ago and I want to ask her how did you ask mum but I'm to scared what do I do??

How to let my mother know that I need to wear a bra ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 11 years old and I think that I need to wear a bra and my mother don't think about it so how I can face her in a indirect way?? And I'm so embarrassed when I talk about this stuff??

View more questions Search