Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angie21hernande Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 09:13 PM
    How much whole milk for my 1 year old?
    Ok so I need some help, my daugther just turned one yesterday:) so bye bye formula, I had no problem at all introducing whole milk thanks to some awesome advice here:). So I am back. I currently give her 3 7oz bottles of milk a day, is that too much? It is not a problem when it comes to eating food. She wakes up at around 8, eats toast, or panckake with juice and fruit. At around 11:30 She goes down for her nap and drinks her first bottle. At around 2-3 she eats lunch, where I balance it with a veggie, water, and try togive allittle of everything She needs,rice, or beans, tortilla, cheese etc.. She drinks another bottle at around 5, sometimes She does not drink one at all, but most days She does. At around 7-8 She eats dinner, and at like 10 She drinks her last bottle of the day. I just want to make sure She is not drinking way too much, I have her one year checkup in two weeks so I cannot ask Her Pediatrician yet.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 09:22 PM
    Do not allow her to have her bottles lying down in bed as she falls asleep!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 09:27 PM
    Has she tried using a sippy cup yet?

Apr 8, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Oh no of course not, She drinks them and then She goes down for her nap:) I have tried with the sippy cup, and we are getting some progress:) Of course She prefers the bottle, but I am preparing myself to throw away Her bottles:)

Apr 8, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Is 21 ouncez too much milk?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 05:00 PM
    SHE throws away her bottles, not you, after you two have a short discussion about being a big girl, etc.

The amount is okay. Does she drink water too?

Apr 9, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Ok lol, and yes She drinks plenty of water. Thanks:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

/how do I stop my 2 year old waking for milk in the night [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter wakes about 2-3 times every night wanting a bottle of milk and I need to stop it

Is it normal for me to have milk after a year in a half I have the mirena [ 4 Answers ]

I have the mirena and it is been a year an a half and I am still have milk in my breast

Why my 3 year old is not speaking. Just says mama and dada, also milk? [ 4 Answers ]

Want to know why my 3 year old grandson isn't speaking. His Mom is considered a little slow by her parents, but she is a wonderful Mom. The second child is 11months and he is walking and verbalizing already. Daniel has very good comprehension, but his verbal skills are just not happening. He does...

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search