Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fortune zaky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 02:37 PM
    A boy who have lived for 18 years with his parents.
    I want a new family, I have never seen my parents for good 18 years now. Is it wrong to seek willing people to come and adopt me? I have a talent of playing soccer but without help I am seeing my career going no where. How can I get help please?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 02:53 PM
    People do not generally adopt adults.

What you can do is find a mentor, and some friends, and work hard to further yourself.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 03:35 PM
    You're 18 years old or older?

As Synnen said, adults aren't normally adopted. People adopt to raise a child, not support an adult.

What sort of help do you need playing soccer that an adoptive family could provide? Are you looking for funds (working is a good way to make money), someone to pay necessary costs? I don't understand how being adopted would help your soccer career.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 03:42 PM
    He needs a sponsor. Talk to your coach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents in nc never married or lived together custody issue [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and his ex girlfrien were never married and have never lived together, he is 21 and she is 19 and they have a 2 year old son, now that she has found out he has started dating me, she refuses to let him see his son. Does anyone know the legal way in NC and what he needs to do first.

Its about a boy that he seen he's future and lived he's life with no fear of dieng [ 2 Answers ]

OK... details : There were like 3-4 boys that was to forest and saw a house ( a candy one if I remmber quite well anyway) there was a witch who guessd their future and only 1 boy smiled and that boy started an adventure and lived he's life with no fear of dieng and he got in love but he was called...

They've lived apart for seven years [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and his wife have lived apart for over seven years. They do NOT live as husband and wife. Do they still have be legally divorced or is there a statute to this to where he can be classified as divorced?

Have not lived with husband in 4 years [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have not lived with my husband in four years. Since he's had a son by another woman and living His life. I want to get an annulment or divorce but Don't have his address. How can I get out of this sticky Situation

View more questions Search