Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cinco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 02:11 PM
    1980s mini series
    All I can remember about this mini series that two guys are being chased by guards and dogs in Africa. After days and nights of hearing the guards calling the dogs ' kruger and bell 'They finally escape and reach the ocean. They discover a beach covered with diamonds. They finally make there way to America . Years later they met again . One has called his company Kruger bell . That's all I can remember Does anyone remember the name of this mini series?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 04:13 PM
    Hmmm, possibly this?
    Master of the Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Cinco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Thanks that's the exact one
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Fantastic! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a mini series from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

So I saw this show with my mother when I was little (like 1996 or 97) I'm pretty sure it was a 2-part TV film or movie. It was set on an island and may have had "tribal" or "island" in the title. The part I can remember is a small group of people running and one of the men falls into a pit with...

Mini-Series from 70's /80's (?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for a historical adventure series from 70's /80's (?) released in France in 1981 under the title 'Fantome rebelle'. Synopsis: In England in the 17th century (or 18th) a rider on a black horse (style Jack O'Lantern) with a pumpkin on his head... an artisan (a blacksmith or a...

1980s cartoon series that has a flying horse and a Giant Samurai Warrior? [ 3 Answers ]

I think it was a cartoon series because I remember multiple episodes. In one episode there is a villain woman named Morgana and she was an ex girlfriend of the guy who rides pegasus.. In one episode a guy tries to be like the guy who can transform into a samurai warrior and gets the same powers and...

Earthquake mini series [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a mini series I think in the early 1990's about a major earthquake... I can't remember any cast members or those details all I remember is it revolved around the major fault lines and I believe that at the end part of california(?) just falls off into the sea. Does anyone know what this show...

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

View more questions Search