Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2013, 06:11 AM
    Again - strangers online will never know the truth.
    What is your profession that can earn enough to pay all that back?
    What is this now about not being able to leave your family to get married in another country? Are you telling him 'Give me the rest of the money so I can go home and buy my family a house and then I'll come back to you and marry you?'
    Only a fool would go along with that for 20K Euros. That's even more in US dollars, like 26K.
    sourtimes Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2013, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Again - strangers online will never know the truth.
    What is your profession that can earn enough to pay all that back?
    What is this now about not being able to leave your family to get married in another country? Are you telling him 'Give me the rest of the money so I can go home and buy my family a house and then I'll come back to you and marry you?'
    Only a fool would go along with that for 20K Euros. That's even more in US dollars, like 26K.
    It doesn't seem that this disscussion will help me,I wanted to know what other people think about this situation,and I can't talk about it with anyone here.. this is less than the cost of a house I don't have anything to hide in front of him.im a student but I make accessories and sell them.I can provide about 800euro to give him each month,it takes a long time I know,but the point is that he doesn't need this money now.im not exactly telling him to do this,but if I knew that he doesn't want to give this money to me I didn't continue this relationship till here,I know what you people understand from this sentence is "she is a jurk" and "she wants him for money",but its more complicated,I loved him but I didn't continue this relationship because the only thing that I was doing at that time was helping my family and having a boyfriend wasn't a part of helping my family,and he understood,and he understood that what's the way to catch me.and now,I'm in a terrible situation,I love him and I can't leave him,at the same time I can't forget that what a big lie he told me,and a lot of other things.but anyway thanks for trying to help me
    current pert

Apr 9, 2013, 11:10 AM
    I believe you less and less.
    You contradict yourself constantly.
    How is being a student far from home 'helping your family?'
    How is having or not having a boyfriend 'not helping your family?'
    Are you able to pay for your education and housing by selling accessories? Hard to believe.

I'm not saying that I don't believe he changed. He stopped paying for your 'shopping' whatever that means, because in the same sentence you say he didn't want to eat out any more. It all adds up to a story of lavish spending that stopped, and you are looking for a way to make him pay, and are now trying to find a noble reason for loving him. I believe it less and less.
    sourtimes Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2013, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I believe you less and less.
    You contradict yourself constantly.
    How is being a student far from home 'helping your family?'
    How is having or not having a boyfriend 'not helping your family?'
    Are you able to pay for your education and housing by selling accessories? Hard to believe.

I'm not saying that I don't believe he changed. He stopped paying for your 'shopping' whatever that means, because in the same sentence you say he didn't want to eat out any more. It all adds up to a story of lavish spending that stopped, and you are looking for a way to make him pay, and are now trying to find a noble reason for loving him. I believe it less and less.

Mmm,I don't have to lie to u,cause I don't care about u,and you don't know me and I don't know u,my university is free and I don't live far away from home,he comes here for work and I go there on holidays, I don't damn care that you don't believe me,I hope you don't experience what I'm experiencing some day,by the way,go yourself and don't try to help anyone cause your not able to see other ppls situations
    current pert

Apr 9, 2013, 12:23 PM
    5 of us responded to your 'help me!'
    We all said pretty much the same thing.
    I'm the only one left, but I'm out of here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with a boyfriend who procrastinates and is stingy at the same time [ 4 Answers ]

How to deal with a boyfriend who procrastinates and is stingy at the same time?

My boyfriend is a liar [ 2 Answers ]

I need help. I don't know what to do. I keep catching my boyfriend in lies. The biggest one broke us up but we still acted exactly the same but with no title. I had found out that he had spoken to his past girlfriend about how he missed sex with her and that she was the best. He was my first so...

Am I over reacting or is my boyfriend being too stingy? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, so I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and 1 month now. I love him to death, everything about our relationship is awesome except one aspect: MONEY. Let me start by saying that I am and have always been a very independent woman and never been needy as far as material things, I have never...

My boyfriend is stingy [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, well, I have been seeing this guy very cute, lovely and mature recently- about two months and I had a great time with him, now it's the time to make up my mind and see if this relatioship is worth to work on it. Well besides all of the things I like about him, one thing is really bothering me...

Is my boyfriend stingy, or am too picky? [ 18 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over a month. First things first, he is sweet, sensitive, and there for me when I physically need him (a ride to the airport, a change of a flat tire etc.) However, there is once concern that I have: money. Going out I would say he pays spends 70% of the...

View more questions Search