Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leah4242 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Could I lose my rn license?
    I was atcked by my brothers wife and pessed charges on her now she has lied and said I hit her and pressed charges on me it wounld be misdemeanor battery.if some how I am charged could I lose my rn nursing license?
    leah4242 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 09:42 AM
    I meen my RN LICENSE
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Possibly. It would depend on the nurse-licensing laws of whichever state or country in which you are located.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 6, 2013, 11:30 AM
    What physical evidence do you have that she attacked you, and what physical evidence does she have that you attacked her? (Not just the word of someone there.)
    Hopefully they will not press charges on either one of you.
    What were you hoping to have happen?
    Next time, if you chip a tooth or your clothes are ripped, sue in small claims for damages, not as a crime.
    You can call the license division of your state to ask, but I would let it go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work in California required to have CA license. Live in AZ and told to get AZ license [ 2 Answers ]

I work in Needles Ca. as a driver. California says work there you need a CA license. I live in Arizona and they say I have to have Arizona License. But I will lose my job, so got Ca. License with my real AZ address and got a ticket for it in AZ. What do I do If I have a valid California drivers...

Can I lose my Class B License for one failed drug test? [ 1 Answers ]

I have no insurance or extra money to do the 30 day rehab.

Vicroads license history check for my license [ 2 Answers ]

What is my hitory on my victorian drivers license from vicroads

Can I exchange a non-reinstated Ontario license to a Quebec license? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: I attempted to exchange my ON Class G license to QC. While doing so at SAAQ, I find out my ON license has been suspended due a speeding ticket, in ON, from 7 months ago. I went to ON's office to pay my speeding ticket and was told I needed to wait 4 business days for the suspension to be...

I may lose my driver's license, scary. [ 11 Answers ]

I need to renew my driver's license. Such a simple thing. The last time I did it, they forgot to check my vision. The time before that, the guy let it slide. My ophthalmologist found my vision to be 20/20 +2. I'm not sure what the plus two means. But my vision changes, sometimes hourly. Surgery...

View more questions Search