Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yolo31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Desert thriller movie title
    What's the name of the movie that takes place in the desert where a woman is abducted by a crazy man who is obsessed with her. I think it was made in the 80s or 90s. The title might have the word desert in it.

Check out some similar questions!

Thriller movie.. I don't know the title [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to find a thriller movie a watched on tv about 8 years ago. It was about a family with a boy and an autistic girl. They moved in a house near to a forest. The girl was painting all the time 2 kids and a man with black paint. The boy had found a radio on the basement and when he turned it...

I am looking for a title of a thriller movie [ 1 Answers ]

In 1985,I watched one thriller about a strangler that buried his victims.One of them survied but at the hospital realised that had amnesia and nightmares about the night of the attack.She couldn't remember the face of the man who tried to kill her(in a forest or park).Finally,the strangler was her...

Need title for thriller movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am baffled about a movie I saw once, all I remember is that it has to do with a girl trapped in a glass chamber that fills with water and the detectives have to find her to save her.

Need title to thriller movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I want the name of, involved misfit veterans (some with psycho problems, like PTSD) being housed in a huge estate, and "cured" by various caretakers with more serious problems than the vets. Was definitely in the "thriller" category.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.