Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Weird Salami Smell
    This is weird and I have been ignoring it for about a week now but in my living space there is the weird smell of salami and I cannot pin point what is could possibly be, anyone have any ideas or suggestions??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Did you cook something in the broiler part of your oven forget to clean it out? I did that once and forgot to clean the broiler. Stunk the place up until my daughter reminded me that I did not clean out the broiler.

Just making a guess here.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:50 PM
    A sandwich someone left lying in a corner? :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Dog smell in carpet from peeing how do I get the smell out/ [ 16 Answers ]

How do I get the dog pee smell out of my carpet?

Weird Smell [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Before I ask this question, I just say that I've read a lot of other questions here that describe a similar problem. However, the answers don't seem to solve the problem I have. Ok what is the problem you ask? It’s this; My wife and I have lived in a condominium for 4 years. We are...

Sewer smell in kitchen, wood cabinets smell [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house that had sewer smells in the kitchen probably for years. I found the problem and fixed the pipe. We gutted the kitchen and the smell is still there. The subfloor has an odor. And I am worried the tongue and groove underneath it might smell also. If we pull up the subfloor,...

View more questions Search