Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123456rsbc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 01:30 AM
    Femilon tablets
    Hi I was reported an ovarian cyst after my pelvic scan.
    My gynae has prescribed me Femilon tablets for 21 days from the 3st day of my period.
    How an oral contraceptive will help in this case?
    Will it affect my chances of conception in future?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 04:25 PM
    This is something you should discuss with your Gynecologist, especially since your post is next to impossible to read and comprehend, and I really only understood a small part of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Femilon related [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Doctor, I have started taking femilon from the first day of my periods. Can we participate in sex from the 4th day onwards after bleeding stops without using any condoms. Is safe? Please answer

How safe is Femilon tablets? How does it affects conception? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was reported an ovarian cyst after my pelvic scan. My gynae has prescribed me Femilon tablets for 21 days from the 1st day of my next period. How an oral contraceptive will help in this case? Will it affect my chances of conception in future?

Femilon tablets [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex wit my partner and I started to take femilon tablets from the 2nd day. How long am I suppose to continue to take the tablets? And its actually time for me to get my regular mensuration cycle? We are not planning for getting pregnant right now.

Femilon contraceptive? [ 1 Answers ]

If I want sex without using condom for only one time; how many femilon tablet I have to use and what are the schedule?

View more questions Search