Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laborsia Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 10:16 PM
    80'S video clip with people in suitcases
    I remember a video clip from my childhood - the band was singing in a room with suitcases all around them, and slowly, people popped out of the suitcases to their chests and bopped around, then invited other suitcase people back to their suitcase... Strange, I know, but it is bugging me...

Thanks
    NC_Dave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laborsia
    I remember a video clip from my childhood - the band was singing in a room with suitcases all around them, and slowly, people popped out of the suitcases to their chests and bopped around, then invited other suitcase people back to their suitcase... Strange, i know, but it is bugging me...

thanks
    The song and video you are thinking of is "Talk It Over" by Grayson Hugh. It is from his 1988 album Blind to Reason.

A Google search of Grayson Hugh may help you find the video online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist from a 80's country video [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the artist and song from the late 80's. The video centers around this country artist who appears on a TV show He sings the song he wrote for his ex girlfriend At the end of the video you hear her on the answering machice professing her love for him after she heard the song ...

Downloading video clip [ 2 Answers ]

How do I donwload a video clip from a TV station web page?

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Video Clip of guy in red disco suit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, There is a fairly recent dance song that I know the film clip, but not the name of. In the film clip there is a black dude with an Afro, and he's dancing 70's style in a red glittery disco suit, just walking through a building At the end of the film clip, there are some credits, and...

Changing video clip to mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Way back when DOS was a system we could change file extensions at wiil. Not any more. Would like to know how I can change a video clip to an MP3 using Windows XP.

View more questions Search