Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilisagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 11:41 PM
    1859 on drug test for marijuana in urine-
    I had to give a urine sample to my physician, random testing at pain clinic. My resulting number for thc was 1859, is this unusually high? How long should it take to test clean, I am a 54 yr old Female, and I live in a state where medical marijuana is legal. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Marijuana adult urine test [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. So I recently just asked about my little nephew being hair follicle tested, and I'm still not sure if he's going to come up positive or not this Friday, cause I just read that they got 45 day tests, 90 day tests AND even 5-year tests! And I got NO clue which one their going to give him, so...

If you take one hit of some potent marijuana will you fail a urine drug screen? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been put on probation and I enjoy smoking marijuana as a hobby and I am curious as to how much if any I can smoke and still pass urine drug screen I weigh about 140 and I have a fast metabolism and I am pretty active and I drink lots of fluids and I'm not sure if I even get drug tested but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.