Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krefnvlkeqrnv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 10:00 PM
    I take 3 to 4 pills of ibuprofen everyday if I don't take them I get moody
    I take 3 to 4 pills of ibuprofen everyday if I don't take them I get moody what can I do ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 4, 2013, 10:42 PM
    Sounds like addiction to me. You need professional assistance, or cold turkey.
    cheenaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 10:55 PM
    Is it really an addiction.
    Because I for some reason took them because I felt moody and I took 3 of them then in a while it changed my mood and then after that I just kept taking them everyday and I didn't take one time and I got really moody
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 10:55 PM
    Yes habit, they have no real effect to change moods, and can hurt stomach if continues.

You need to get professional help if you can not just stop
    cheenaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 10:59 PM
    Wait my ibuprofen is 800mg so I'm guessing that is doing a lot of damage right ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 5, 2013, 12:27 AM
    Ibuprofin is for pain. If you think it keeps you from being moody, you have created this in your mind. Unless there is underlying pain. I have chronic pain and any painkiller helps my mood.
    3 ibuprofins a day is not too much, but ibuprofin is still a serious drug that can damage the kindneys over a period, and do other damage if you are already weak in those organs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to maintain any relation with him because everyday he is beating me [ 6 Answers ]

I don't want to maintain any relation with him because everyday he is beating me so *** tell me what can I do

What should I do if I don't want to take my pills [ 4 Answers ]

I take anti deppresents and really I hate taking them my mother freaks if I stop taking them or forget. I hate them because I don't like know that there controlling how I feel I can feel anything but sadness and it sucks. I also hate having to remember to take them I also hate how if I feel deprss...

I found some pills and I don't know what they are. [ 1 Answers ]

The tablets are white oval/oblong with the imprint L484. Does someone knoe what they are? Thanks for your help.

Moody mother, moody baby ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is anyone convinced that a moody pregnant mother will eventually give birth to a moody baby? I'm due in another 7-8 weeks - and I have been feeling anxious, depressed, snappish, irritable & sensitive. I know its all hormonal but there are external factors that do cause me all this anxiety and...

View more questions Search