Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2005, 05:42 PM
    Stats on affects of sports on the body
    Does anyone know where I can find statistics on how different sports affect the human body? I'm not talking just about good effects; I'm also looking for detrimental effects. (Like injuries common to each sport)

Check out some similar questions!

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

Affects on current ratio [ 1 Answers ]

How would the following actions affect a firm's current ratio? 1. inventory is sold 2. the firm takes out a bank loan to pay its suppliers 3. a customer pays its overdue bill 4. the firm uses cash to purchase additional inventories.

Sports Teams [ 40 Answers ]

Just wondering what sports teams do people on here support? As u can tell by my name I support Man Utd and we better win 2 night lol

Sports Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the understanding of Inverted - you Hypothesis - My understanding is that when arousal measured as a single dimension aids performance up to an optimal range, after which further arousal prompts performance to decline. I'm looking for an easier explanation. Thanks

Sports Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

In simple terms I need to know what Individual Zones of Optimal Functioning is. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search