Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mle1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Rotary system/platform
    I need to make a rotary platform, but I have no experience and have never done it before. I do not know where/what to get started with.
    I've seen some rotary system for experiment purposes where they have round plastic plate mounted to an end of a steel rod.That steel rod then can rotate around an axle which then make the disk rotate.
    I know I need a steel rod and a disk for that but still don't know what extra parts and hardware needed. I've heard of bushing, ball bearing, flange bearing... Still I need some simple advice or instruction to make very simple rotary platform.
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Cold vent system does what on a oil & gas production platform? [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder what is the function of a cold vent system within an oil and gas production system?

What platform to use [ 2 Answers ]

Guys I have a similar project and was just wondering about what language/program I should use... I was thinking somewhat on the lines of Access,SQL, Visual Basic. As a relative newcomer I don't understand these and it would be of great help to me if you people could just explain to me the pros...

Diy platform bed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on building my own platform bed. I've done extensive research but could not find the answer to my question. Is it better to build the platform with a soild top (i.e. plywood) vs a plank type top. This is the top where the mattress would sit on. Please give me your opinions and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.