Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ACSherwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Help me find a book I can't remember
    I'm trying to remember the title of a book that deals with a group of people that travel to different worlds in a car or a car is involved somewhere in it. I thought it might have been a Robert Heinlein book but I may be wrong. Any help would be appreciated (it's not Job: a Comedy of Justice). Thanks!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 01:51 PM
    One series along those lines is the Skyway series by John DeChancie. It starts with Starrigger, followed by Red Limit Freeway and Paradox Alley.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a book but I cannot remember title or author [ 3 Answers ]

It is about a bookshop owner's daughter who is invited by a famous novelist to write a book for her. It is all very mysterious and she has to go to an old house, where the writer lives and is old and sick. It turns out to be her family history and involves strange twins and crazy parents. (The...

I'm trying to find a book but don't remember the title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about this woman who dies but comes back in another woman's body (her name was heidi) and this other woman's about to go though a divorce and then sh falls in love with him and tries to suduce him. She finally tells him and then starts remebering her accident and she was actually murdered and...

I can't remember what the book is about and I want to find it. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember where it takes place but, It's aqbout a spanish guy who kidnaps an english lady because the english ladies brother kidnapped the spanish's guy sister. The book is more about the spanish guy and english lady but it talks about the other couple too. The couples fall in love but the...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Trying to find a book but can't remember name of it or author. [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find this book I read in high school, but can't remember the name of it or author. It was about a boy who is trying to get in a gang, in order to do that he has to steal something. So he ends up stilling his grandfathers watch. Then some how ends up back in time as a slave.

View more questions Search