Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Yes, by all means we need liberal idiots to label us all. And I thought libs hated profiling. This is stupid and irresponsible, not to mention 'extremely' divisive.
    Some of you guy with guns are dangerous, and kill people. Need a link to Kaufman Co. TX?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Some of you guy with guns are dangerous, and kill people. Need a link to Kaufman Co., TX?
    Just what do I have to do with what happened in Kaufman? You trying to link me with extremists like our own government keeps trying to do?
    Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 11:15 AM
    Stop being sensitive and defensive. Stop taking it personal and about YOU. I personally don't associate YOU with a right wing extremist group.
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2013, 03:54 PM
    Stop being sensitive and defensive. Stop taking it personal and about YOU. I personally don't associate YOU with a right wing extremist group.
    "You guys" is personal my friend.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Since you libs don't seem concerned about the media blackout of the year, how about some relevant news in the “war on wimmen” mentioned in this thread? VA's Republican governor signed legislation with bipartisan support requiring abortion clinics be regulated more like hospitals and surgery centers.

Gov. Robert F. McDonnell (R) has approved health regulations that impose strict, hospital-style building codes on Virginia abortion clinics

McDonnell's decision to certify the regulations, made without public announcement Friday, was publicized by an abortion-rights group Monday. His approval was expected and is not the final word on the matter, but it triggers the next step in a review process expected to conclude in March with a final vote by the Virginia Board of Health.

After one the most contentious debates of the 2011 General Assembly session, legislators voted to regulate abortion clinics like outpatient surgical centers. It fell to the health board to implement the new rules, which call for costly physical renovations, such as widening hallways and doorways, that some clinic officials say could put them out of business.
    Predictably NARAL is outraged.

“After two years of shocking backroom deals and bullying public health servants, Governor Bob McDonnell is clearly proving his disregard of Virginians' opinions about women's health care,” Tarina Keene, executive director of the group, said in the e-mail.
    I'm just guessing here, but ensuring women don't become victims as in Delaware and PA, where the turning a blind eye to the neglect of women's health and safety was “by design”, by requiring clean, safe facilities is a war on women. Am I right?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

Never heard of TRAP laws?? It's targeted regulation of abortion providers. Read about it here. It's NOT about health and safety.. It's about ending abortion..

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Interesting twist . A liberal that doesn't want regulation.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    interesting twist . a liberal that doesn't want regulation.
    Mixed messages.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:53 AM
    Ex, ever heard of MURDER and abuse of women and children? Talk about a trap, a death trap. Read about it here
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 10:22 AM
    "You guys" is personal my friend.
    No you, or you guy, is personal, the "s" makes guys collective, as in more that just YOU. OOOPs, typo, my bad.

I know you will be shocked but I think standards should be high for any clinic, but a reasonable time to get them up to standards is also expected as well as in the case of doctors having admitting privilege in case of emergencies which is crap by the way since its an emergency. Non resident doctors seldom get admitting privileges, though their patients are seldom turned away.

Its like the voter ID thing I agree with and you GUYS have confirmed yet again your implementation SUCKS, so I can only conclude the real goal is furthering an agenda that victimizes, destroys rights, and isn't purely on health, and safety.

Strange for guys who don't want change but rather change back instead. Just be honest. HMMM, maybe its not so strange for you guyS.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 10:30 AM
    In VIrginia they have been talking about raising the standards for several years now... it wasn't something they came out with last week.

And besides.. the state has a right and a vested interest in controlling such thiings... as they do for restaurants... and hospitals.

See... I live in Virginia... I know for a fact its been discussed and fought for the last several years... because its been on the local news and papers for that long. They ALL knew it was coming and had years to prepare for it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 10:38 AM
    No you, or you guy, is personal, the "s" makes guys collective, as in more that just YOU. OOOPs, typo, my bad.

I know you will be shocked but I think standards should be high for any clinic, but a reasonable time to get them up to standards is also expected as well as in the case of doctors having admitting privilege in case of emergencies which is crap by the way since its an emergency. Non resident doctors seldom get admitting privileges, though their patients are seldom turned away.

Its like the voter ID thing I agree with and you GUYS have confirmed yet again your implementation SUCKS, so I can only conclude the real goal is furthering an agenda that victimizes, destroys rights, and isn't purely on health, and safety.

Strange for guys who don't want change but rather change back instead. Just be honest. HMMM, maybe its not so strange for you guyS.
    Ah, so what exactly is an acceptable timetable to ensure women's health is protected in an abortion clinic?
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 10:53 AM
    I don't know as that's a local thing but a month or too to change a whole structure is unreasonable and impossible don't you think? I mean it may take 30 days to even take bids or get estimates to widen more than one door way. What if there are 6? MORE?

I think you are trying to justify catching people up in a new rule you just made up. Funny coming from someone that can do nothing about murdered kids at schools and neighborhoods except holler about YOUR rights. You defend some babies but not others.

Your moral outrage seems to be limited to the scope of your prejudice.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 11:02 AM
    I don't know as that's a local thing but a month or too to change a whole structure is unreasonable and impossible don't you think? I mean it may take 30 days to even take bids or get estimates to widen more than one door way. What if there are 6? MORE?

I think you are trying to justify catching people up in a new rule you just made up. Funny coming from someone that can do nothing about murdered kids at schools and neighborhoods except holler about YOUR rights. You defend some babies but not others.

THe fact is it wasn't a month or two (which is nothing but propaganda)... its been several YEARS they knew it was coming.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 11:07 AM

You're projecting, tal. It isn't pretty.
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Just calling it like I see it.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 11:13 AM
    You're projecting, tal. It isn't pretty.
    Not to mention how HIS side is trying to force the rest of us to pay for 14 year old ho's to get free abortion on denand every few months because condoms and birth control are too much of an effort... and anything else.. WITHOUT the parents right to know or decide.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
    Funny coming from someone that can do nothing about murdered kids at schools and neighborhoods except holler about YOUR rights.
    As I recall we offered some 'common sense ' solutions to kids getting killed at school.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 11:34 AM
    I haven't see any consistancy from the left calling for knife registration and liscensing... and mandatory background checks before someone is allowed to have a sharp object... since the stabbing spree by yet another mentally unballanced lefty.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Just calling it like I see it.
    Need some new glasses?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right wing moving FURTHER right [ 187 Answers ]

Hello: Some of our right wing friends think the way to win elections is to move FURTHER to the right. But, my question to them is, how many right wingers are out there, who AREN'T already voting with you? Now, I don't know about politics, much.. But, I think doing that will spell the END of...

Right Wing Insanity [ 187 Answers ]

Hello: A while back I heard that the candidate for governor of Florida was advocating drug testing for welfare recipients... I laughed and laughed and laughed... THAT stuff doesn't happen in THIS country... We have a Constitution, for crying out loud.. That guy will NEVER get elected... And,...

Limitations if you get a fixed-wing cert. then go for a rotary-wing? [ 0 Answers ]

Are there limitations if you first get a fixed-wing certification and then go for a rotary-wing certification? Son wants to go into avaition, spefically helicopters, but none of our state schools have the fixed-wing certifications in conjunction with a degree in avaition. Is there a limitation if...

The Right Wing [ 32 Answers ]

Hello: I'm confused. I HOPE you can help - cause then we can get down to it. But, I have a hard time arguing with clouds... I'll TRY to be specific, because I don't want to be accused of being a cloud myself... Arguing with smoothy is like arguing with a cloud. There's NOTHING to it. ...

Left Wing/Right Wing Or How About A Drumstick? [ 10 Answers ]

I've been following some of the political threads with some interest... Just wondering where some of the regulars see themselves on the ol' political spectrum. Left Wing, Right Wing or planted firmly in the Center, I'd like to know where you see yourself fitting in and perhaps an anecdotal...

View more questions Search