Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiara-morales Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Apr 4, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    "Out," not "down" -- i.e., do your best to please them. So their smiles and thank yous mean nothing to you?
    Of course it means something, but I stopped caring what people think OF me. I just can't explain it. If I sat there and worried about what people think of me, my mind would be very crowded. All I want is someone who treats me the way I'm suppose to be treated, and understands me.
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

Apr 4, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Don't you think you are ruining yourself?

In the end he is pulling you into his bad world; stealing him from his girlfriend might give you a bad reputation, even if you are not planning to do this anything is possible. What would your friends think of you, if you end up making him fall in love with you? Don't say that you don't care about their opinions. To tell you the truth I value friendship more than a relationship.

Leaving him is your best choice, obviously you are being influenced by his bad behavior. For example, I don't think that you are the type of person who normally falls in this kind of problems but now look at where you are, maybe you can't see it with your own eyes but others can view this better than you. Notice, that all of the commenters discourage you from telling him how you feel; that was your question from the beginning and I believe you just got an answer for it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:07 PM
    Do you not understand the precarious position you are putting yourself in by messing with not only a gang member, but a gang members girlfriend? You are just waiting for a beatdown.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2013, 08:22 PM
    You use a lot of "pretty" words - words sound good. Actions speak volumes.

Apr 4, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You use a lot of "pretty" words - words sound good. Actions speak volumes.
    What do you mean "pretty words" and how do I use them?

Help!

Okay, so they told me there a huge posibility of me having severe bipolarism and having OCPD(OBSESSIVE CUMPULSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER) and that I really need to take test plus a mental trauma but I don't know how to tell me mom, and I don't know how she will respond, I'm scared
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 09:49 PM
    They ( who are they?) and they should be calling your mom in for a talk and to arrange any medical testing.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 09:50 PM
    Who told you this, and how did they decide on these two diagnoses?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiara-morales View Post
    what do you mean "pretty words" and how do i use them?

Help!

okay, so they told me there a huge posibility of me having severe bipolarism and having OCPD(OBSESSIVE CUMPULSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER) and that i really need to take test plus a mental trauma but i don't know how to tell me mom, and i don't know how she will respond, i'm scared
    You just simply DO IT.

Why... because maybe you get treatment before you do something dumb that can negatively affect your health... or your place among the living.

Gangs and their members have no respect for life or others. And you are putting yourself right in their crosshairs to be a future target for retribution.

Apr 5, 2013, 01:33 PM
    How old do you guys think I am?. literally... guess.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 01:55 PM
    Why should we be guessing your age? Its your story, you should be forth right with fact so you can get informed suggestions and to be honest you do no good to your credibility when your facts are not adding up.

Apr 5, 2013, 01:59 PM
    No from the very first question, they're asking if girlfriend or wife
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Forget the other places you are posting in and deal with the questions about you and your questions please.
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Please focus - who told you this?: "okay, so they told me there a huge posibility of me having severe bipolarism and having OCPD(OBSESSIVE CUMPULSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER) and that i really need to take test plus a mental trauma but i don't know how to tell me mom, and i don't know how she will respond, i'm scared"

Apr 8, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Please focus - who told you this?: "okay, so they told me there a huge posibility of me having severe bipolarism and having OCPD(OBSESSIVE CUMPULSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER) and that i really need to take test plus a mental trauma but i don't know how to tell me mom, and i don't know how she will respond, i'm scared"
    School doctors and counslers... they said I have some of the major signs, but I don't know which signs they're talking about.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiara-morales View Post
    school doctors and counslers...they said i have some of the major signs, but i don't know which signs they're talking about.
    So you were told this and then the matter dropped, or have you been asked to participate in counseling, or told to find a counselor on your own? These are not just conversation stoppers or cute terms you toss at people on a help site but really serious mental problems that require regular counseling and the faithful taking of medication.
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2013, 06:54 AM
    WG just said it all - on a similar topic, how did paper get stuck in your ear? Is that part of your anxiety?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 07:01 AM
    WG just said it all - on a similar topic, how did paper get stuck in your ear? Is that part of your anxiety?
    She said she had gone to the doctor and got it fixed, but no mention of what it was/what the doctor found. Are we nosing about for conditions and diseases to have?
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2013, 07:43 AM
    No, I am more concerned about the comment about her mother being a "true Mexican" (or words to that effect), OP being afraid/nervous about telling her mother about the paper and ear. Perhaps mother is refusing or not recognizing the need for medical services.

Is the paper in the ear a last ditch bid for her mother's attention or for medical attention?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to link personal Yahoo email to Outlook PST file on a personal computer [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to create an Outlook PST file on my personal home computer and somehow link that to my Yahoo email account? My home computer is not part of any network but I'd like to be able to save emails on my computer's hard drive rather than leaving them in folders within my Yahoo email...

Personal [ 0 Answers ]

Period 6/17/2012 it was a day late my cervix was high soft open my period not due till the 16th of 17 of July I'm trying to conceive my cervix is low closed and slightly dry although in still getting fluid and before you ask no I haven't seen a doctor I learned all this myself

Personal finance software without revealing personal information [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.I just need something that I can add and subtract on my own without giving all my personal information to a for profit corporation. I don't need a separate company to keep track of all my banking, I...

View more questions Search