Hey got any scary true stories
    Yea that should explain enough
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 08:49 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ive-20289.html
    krissymarie Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Well its not really a scary story, but it is kind of creepy. So I guess I'll tell it.
    My boyfriend lives in a house that was built in a neighborhood that originally consisted of a bunch of old woods. I think I may be mildly psychic because I can sense things and see things others can't so I'm pretty opened to seeing ghosts or spirits when no one else can. One day, my boyfriend and I were watching TV in his bedroom when I saw an older man, dressed in a confederate uniform walk into the computer room. I told him about it, but we blew it off. The next night we were out on his patio and I saw a woman in a white dress and aprom walk past his living room window. I told him about it as well but we never thought anything of that experience either. I've never been harmed by a spirit so I'm not afraid of them, but I don't like to mess with them, just in case they coul possibly hurt me.
    Well, about a week later, my boyfriend and I were in his room again when we heard his one of his dogs bark. She always bark so we just called her to us. When she wouldn't come we went back to watching TV. Then we heard both of his dogs barking. His male dog only barks when he hears a car pull up in the drive way or someone at the door. My boyfried had just had surgery and couldn't get out of bed so I went to see who was there. I walked into the kitchen and I saw the woman I had seen the week before standing there. She didn'e seem mean or angry but she was just there, in his kitchen.
    The next day we did some research about the area where he lives and found out that a confederate soldier and a woman from the late 1800's both died within 100 yards of where his house was built. We think these people are the man and woman I keep seeing in his house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

Success Stories [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any success stories about weight loss? If yes please reply here Please say how much you lost, How you lost it?

Old scary movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hardly any scary movies actually scare me but this one did. It was in not in color, whether that was intentional or whether it was so old, I'm not sure: It starts with this lovely young couple buying an old house for real cheap. He travels a lot so she's left alone a lot in this house. At first,...

Scary fall :( [ 31 Answers ]

Ugh I slipped and fell down about 4 stairs last night, didn't really hurt myself badly, but I went into early labour! (I am just at 7 months right now) So, Alex rushed me to the hospital and they were able to stop the labour. I am apparently fine, although I am supposed to take it easy now, and...

View more questions Search