Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiara-morales Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Apr 3, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Something stuck in ear
    I've had a small piece of paper stuck in my ear for a couple of months. It has had no effect, until now. It is really affecting my hearing. I have little to nothing of being able to hear. I need help, I've tried taking it out, but it's stuck really deep. Can you please tell me what to do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 05:49 PM
    See a doctor to have it removed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 05:51 PM
    Never stick anything smaller than your elbow in your ear. Go to the doctor now.

Apr 3, 2013, 09:18 PM
    Question from before
    about the earlier question about my ear. I don't know if i should tell my mom because she is REALLY mexican and will try to take it out herself. And it scares me. I mean I was born in the U.s. but for some reason she never LIKES talking me to the hospital, but my hearing is getting worse every moment that passes by. The music can burst my ear from the left, but i put the head phone on the right ear and it's like the singers are whispering, I'm really scared.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 09:22 PM
    A doctor should be able to examine your ear and decide how to handle this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 03:27 AM
    Tell your mom, you need to have it looked at.

Apr 4, 2013, 07:58 PM
    I told my mom and we went to the doctor, my hearing is much better than it ever was, thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiara-morales View Post
    i told my mom and we went to the doctor, my hearing is much better than it ever was, thanks.
    What did the doctor find?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

View more questions Search