Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infrequentuser2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 12:06 PM
    (Dr Bill?) Low Dosage/Infrequent User - Hair test!?
    Hi There. I have a hair test coming up for a job in the next 2 weeks and am definitely losing sleep over it. According to my research, I may be right on the pass/fail border. My 3 month history: took 5mg oxycodone 2 months ago. Took 10mg adderall 1 month ago. Smoked about 1 gram marijuana in the past 3 months. Frequency of intake was an average of ~1-2 hits/week. Also, every time I have smoked it was during/before a high aerobic activity... not sure how much that makes a difference for hair.

I took the single oxycodone when I broke my leg skiing, though didn't have a perscription for it. (I usually carry some form of emergency pain killer in case hits the fan in the backcountry, which it did). Adderall was for a big exam.

Please no responses like: "you're stupid, of course you'll fail". I've done enough research to know that may not be the case.

Br Bill, if you're out there please chime in!

Thanks.
    infrequentuser2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Ahh, forgot to mention. I have not smoked at all in the past 2 weeks and prior to the past 3 month window I was averaging only about 1 hit every 2-4 weeks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 12:10 PM
    DrBill is no longer on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test. Infrequent user. [ 27 Answers ]

I might have to take a hair folicle and urine analysis in the next couple weeks. I smoked two hits of marijuana from a bong a week ago. They weren't big hits they were relatively small. And before that I have not smoked in a year. I work outside and workout 4 times a week, so my metabolism somewhat...

Hair Test for Infrequent User [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Psychemedics hair test coming up on Monday. I took 3-4 bowl hits altogether 6+ weeks ago on two separate occasions, about a week apart. Before that, there's nothing in my hair that could show up. How are my chances of passing this test? Should I prepare for it in any way? Thanks.

Hair drug test - infrequent user - please help [ 14 Answers ]

Ok. I'm a very infrequent smoker. The last time I smoked was June 16th (4 hits off a blunt). The previous smoke before that was late Jan-early Feb. Now I have a hair test and urine test coming up soon. What are my chances of passing my hair test. I know I will pass my UA. I keep my hair very short....

Hair test for infrequent user [ 1 Answers ]

I have only smoked pot 4 times this year once in May and three times in June once on the 8th and then the 16 and17 th and I have a hair test coming up on Aug 19 and from that date it will be over 90 days since I have smoked and prior to May I haven't smoked since December, Do I have anything to...

View more questions Search