Ask
    bellaprincesa02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 08:14 AM
    Moving out when I'm pregnant
    Im 16 and pregnant can I move in with a friend of the family
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 08:18 AM
    Probably not. Tell us about your homelife and about your parents/family.
    bellaprincesa02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 08:28 AM
    When I have a baby can I move out
    Im 16 and worried that my grandparents are going to try and takr
    My baby can they
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2013, 08:46 AM
    If you are a good parent, no, no one can "take" your baby. Your grandparents can, however, tell you to move out and then report you as homeless if you have nowhere else to go and try to "take" your child for that reason.

Where is the father?
    Who supports the child?

Are you in school? Are you a responsible parent?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Where do you live? State or Country?

I thought you were living with your grandparents. How did they get custody of you - if they have custody?

Where do you intend to move - I need to know what "friend of the family" means.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 weeks pregnant,moving too much during sleeping time [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I s it fine or not to move too much like turning side by side at night when time to sleep or am I hurting my unborn child? I am 19 weeks pregnant now and it is really hard to find comfortable position to sleep at night,so I have to turn side by side and try to find my good position,but it makes...

37 weeks pregnant baby not moving [ 2 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant and yesterday I was having horrible contractions... they gave me some medicine to stop them, which they did. I came home and today I have maybe felt the baby move 5 times. I laid on my left side drank a dr.Pepper and nothing. I don't want to go to the hospital if...

My pregnant girlfriend is moving to another state(my kid) how can exercise my rights [ 6 Answers ]

My pregnant girlfriend is moving to another state (AL), we already have one child which she gave me custody of. She is unstable and emotionaly detached from this child. She also has two other children that her mother has taken custody of for abandonment. Is there anything I can do to get my...

28 weeks pregnant, baby not moving lot than used to be? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Its been a long time since I check on this website and the last question was my mornnig sickness in Sept.. This Sat, I will be 28 weeks and guess what, my morning sickness has stopped since 16th weeks of pregnant.. thank god for that!! When I was morning sickness, I lost 11 lbs. And now I...

Pregnant and moving out [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 and pregnant. Can my parents kick me out or try to take custody of my child. Can I move out on my own without there permission what are my chances of living a normal teenager mother life without the unwanted interference of my adoptive aunt and uncle.

View more questions Search