Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesdavino Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 06:24 AM
    Size of bare copper wire to bond cold water and gas for 125amp panel. Residential
    Size of bare copper wire to bond cold water and gas for 125amp residential service. 1/0 alum. Service ent. Used.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2013, 10:57 AM
    What are you grounding it to? Ground rod or steel or Copper water line?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What wire size (copper) is needed for 30amps for 350 feet away from panel to subpane? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 350 feet away from my breaker panel in the house to a shop I am planning on using. I need a 30amp 240 volt service for my wood working saws and lights. What size wire do I need to handle the voltage drop. Thanks Jim

Can a bare copper ground wire be exposed in wall? [ 7 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home with an outdoor shed. I've started to remodel the shed and I noticed that the sub-panel was wired incorrectly. Neutral and ground were attached to the same bus, and there was no ground rod. I've purchased a new bus bar for ground and I am in the process of installing my...

Bare copper wire; [ 3 Answers ]

Bare copper wire; Why do we use bare copper wire for grounding, why not all insulated?

What size copper tubing should be used for shower hot or cold water? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm installing a shower in my finished basement and noticed some lines were 1/2" and some 3/4". What size is best to use for the shower for good water flow? Also, are solder joint valves better or threaded? Gate valve or ball valve? Thanks, Dave

View more questions Search