Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aspenchic23 View Post
    No My birthday Is June 27th 1989 the fact is I Am 23
    Well, if you are in college, are you learning disabled? That would help us help you with this guy, if we knew more details about any disability you have. ***ADDED Ah, thank you! Can you tell us what the problems are? I'm a former teacher and a counselor.
    aspenchic23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    C'mon now. We won't hold it against you, but please admit your real age. We know you are not 23. We really do want to help you.
    No My birthday Is June 27th 1989 the fact is I Am 23 It even says so on my profile
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 07:45 AM
    If you are in college, why are you interested in a high school guy? The two of you have virtually nothing in common.

Apr 4, 2013, 07:46 AM
    Well, if you are in college, are you learning disabled? That would help us help you with this guy, if we knew more details about any disability you have. ***ADDED Ah, thank you! Can you tell us what the problems are? I'm a former teacher and a counselor.
    Just some challenges I Am working on
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 07:47 AM
    Ah, thank you! Can you tell us what the problems are? I'm a counselor and a former teacher. Is he learning disabled also?

Apr 4, 2013, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    If you are in college, why are you interested in a high school guy? The two of you have virtually nothing in common.
    Because Like I Said before the guys my age are either taken or went to school out of Colorado after high school and we both like chocolate and sports and both have dogs

Ah, thank you! Can you tell us what the problems are? I'm a counselor and a former teacher. Is he learning disabled also?
    No he's not my problems I would like to keep to myself

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Supper is what you eat at 5. Super is a very good or pleasant. And you are a college student?
    Sorry my brain is not awake yet
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 07:53 AM
    No hes not my problems i would like to keep to my self
    It would really help us to know, so then we can help you better. For instance, my son is high-functioning autistic, so I know how that works and could suggest things to you based on how he deals positively with relationships. And my husband has Asperger's!

Apr 4, 2013, 07:57 AM
    I Just Have some Learning Challenges that I am working on step by step I Am not physically challenged I was in sped for my whole life but now I Just have a tutor I meet with once a week
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 07:59 AM
    I Just Have some Learning Challenges that I am working on step by step I Am not physically challenged I was in sped for my whole life but now I Just have a tutor i meet with once a week
    That's good to hear! Are you willing to tell me which college you are going to? The big ones especially give wonderful help to students with challenges.

Apr 4, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Colorado Mtn college
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Colorado Mtn college
    Thanks for telling me! Are you from that area since you know that guy who is in high school? Or how do you know him? (CO is my favorite state -- have been all over the place and love the Front Range and Boulder especially.)

Apr 4, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Yes I was born here His bro graduated in 2009 and he started playing sports and his younger brother started playing sports and I got to know him
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:10 AM
    yes I was born here His bro graduated in 2009 and he started playing sports and his younger brother started playing sports and i got to know him
    No wonder! Now I understand. So both families know each other, right?

Does the younger brother have a girlfriend right now?

Apr 4, 2013, 08:12 AM
    I Don't think his bro has a girlfriend right now
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:15 AM
    I Dont think his bro has a gf right now
    How often do you see him?

On Saturday, my husband is heading out to Arches for a vacation and to see the Colorado aspens and breathe the mountain air. Are the aspens budding or getting leaves yet?

Apr 4, 2013, 08:17 AM
    No aspen leaves yet but I See him at all the home lacrosse games
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:20 AM
    no aspen leaves yet but I See him at all the home lacrosse games
    Is he a pretty good player? What position does he play? That would be a good thing to talk about with him -- lacrosse.

Is he interested in talking much with you or anyone? Or is he shy?

Apr 4, 2013, 08:31 AM
    He Plays Middy And he has friends to talk to and yes He is an amazing athlete period he was Captain of the boys basketball team at Aspen and yes we have conversations he played full back for football he ran track last year he is super cool and really nice

He's not shy at all
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:34 AM
    But maybe he thinks of you are more of a "big sister" than a possible girlfriend? Especially if your families have known each other for a long time.

Apr 4, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Its hard telling not knowing but I think it could work for me to be one of his possible girlfriend Not only do I know about the sports he plays I am also the #1 fan for AHS And spoil the teams and he was totally defending me when I got in an argument

Another thing is when the Lacrosse team is Away it drives me crazy because I Adore the guy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age Diffrence [ 1 Answers ]

Hi people . I wanted to know is it OK to marry a girl at the age of 18 and I am 29 this is a arrange marriage . The only problem I am facing is getting myself to terms to having to marry a girl who is 11 years younger to me.. please help

What should the max age diffrence between b/f g/f? [ 8 Answers ]

I work with a girl who is twenty years my junior. I've told her that I can't stop thinking about her. I can't sleep, have no appetite. I'm not bad looking, I'm financially secure. From what co-workers tell me, she only dates deadbeats and jail birds. Why can't I stop Thinking about her?

Legal age diffrence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old my boyfriend is 20 is that a legal age diffrence between us.

Age diffrence too much? [ 3 Answers ]

A 16y.o dated a 24y.o she lied an uped her age by a year, he always said age doesn't matter allways.. she told hima truth a moonth later an he dumped her so quikly? Saying its not legal in nsw, australia.. Any tips to keep this r/s going ?

Age diffrence [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm lost. My friends older brother and I hit it off. The main problem is he is 7 years older then me, and then I'm in high school. WEre both willing to wait, and just hang out until later in life, but it feels weird being that much age diffrence. My parents are also 7 years apart... and to...

View more questions Search