Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziemah11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 12:11 AM
    Acne become worst
    http://elevenzl.blogspot.com/ there is my picture. I need help to clean these pimples~
    lolapuddles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 04:05 AM
    Use rubbing alcohol as an astraignient benzoyle peroxide after. Was your hair twice a day and wash your pillow cases as often as possible keep your hands clean and don't touch ir face toothpaste makes a good mask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

What's worst? About LOVE? [ 1 Answers ]

What's worst being in a relationship were you love the person your with more than they love you? Or Being in a relationship w someone who loves you more than you love them?

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Is The Worst Over? [ 1 Answers ]

Any thoughts about whether the worst of the recession is over. I'm a little worried because I'm heavily invested in Canadian stocks and I depend on dividends for a large amount of my income. One of my stocks, Russel Metals has already cut their dividend and although Canadian banks and insurers are...

The worst of the worst [ 34 Answers ]

Hello: Obama is going to close Gitmo. Good. Here's what he should do... But, first, let's talk about the "worst of the worst"... That's something Cheney said. I don't believe him. You shouldn't either. After he said it the FIRST time, 20 or 30 were released because they didn't do...

View more questions Search