Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teachergirl2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Vaginal pain
    I've been having pain that feels like it may be vaginal; feels deep & dull, on the right side. At first I thought the pain was due to internal hemorrhoids because I only feel the pain when sitting a while, along with a numbness.
    Thank you
    Teachergirl2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 09:02 PM
    I've been having pain that feels like it may be vaginal; feels deep & dull, on the right side. At first I thought the pain was due to internal hemorrhoids because I only feel the pain when sitting a while, along with a numbness.
    Thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 2, 2013, 10:29 PM
    What did your doctor say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Pain [ 2 Answers ]

Sir yesterday I had oral sex with my girlfriend. I Fingered her vagina. Till Now we never had intercourse. When I fingered her yesterday she Complained of pain in her vagina. I stopped it and in morning she Called me and said its still complaining. Sir what may be the reason For that. I care...

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Vaginal pain [ 3 Answers ]

Around my vagina hole is kind of hard and hurts when I have sex. I looked and it looks like it was ripped and then healed, I don't know if that's what it was but that's the best way I can describe it

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting sharp pains in my vagina when passing out urine. What is causing that and how can I prevent it?

View more questions Search