Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisarae417 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 11:50 AM
    Bone in pizza
    I had perchased a walmart deli pizza today 4/2/2013 and baked it when I got home and as I was cutting pieces off a slice to feed to my 2 year old son I found a piece of bone in the pizza and now I want to know if I can do something about it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Sure. Take it back to Walmart and request a replacement pizza.

If you are looking for money you aren't going to get it because you weren't harmed. Even if you were harmed it would be an uphlll battle and you would need an Attorney.

Many stores will give you a small gift certificate so that you go away.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 2, 2013, 03:46 PM
    How does the store know you didn't put the bone there? Sorry, but Judy is right. You can probably get a replacement and nothing else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clarification whether is it bone spur or bone tumor [ 2 Answers ]

Hello doctor, my mother(45+ years) has bone spur(tissue like projection) in the foot from the foot x-ray and scan taken. now I have a doubt that whether is it a bone tumor or bone spur. because sometimes she has fever, chills and little night sweat, vomiting and tenderness, swelling.

Pizza Face. [ 8 Answers ]

I have like A LOT of zits, I get them On the side of my face, Chin, Noes on and in, And top of my head, I have tried EVERYTHING! Can you please tell me how to get zits off my face with the face cleaner?

Online Pizza [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever ordered Pizza online from Dominos or one of the other national chains? We ordered from Dominos a couple of weeks ago and were very impressed by the process. What was most impressive was their Pizza Tracker. This showed the progress of the order every step of the way. From...

Pizza piena [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a recipie that my mother made at christmas a cookie that was rolled thin with rasins, walnuts. Cinnamon, sugar in a rolled dow covered in honey... can anyone help :)

Pizza piera [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a recipe called pizza piera that my italian grandmother made. It was a sticky dough filled with nuts and raisins.

View more questions Search