Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anahi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Need to get rid of spots on face!
    Hi I'm a new member and I made myself a member because I have serious pimples and I need to get rid of them. After a pimple pops it leaves a dark spot on my face usually on my forehead and nose. I have tried cover up but I never find the right tone for me and it always looks weird and the cover up dries my skin up and it looks awful. At school it's tough because they always tease you if you have acne. It's the truth but at my school it's all about aperences. Even though I don't have acne they tease me and stare at me because of those spots on my face. Do you know any make up or cover up that blends in with your color that work really good? And I have a tight budget. So could you guve me any thing form $1-$20. Thanks and please help me!! :)
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Mar 21, 2007, 01:04 PM
    You should try mineral makeup. Mineral makeup blends into your skin and "sinks in" to make it look like you're not wearing makeup at all. I use it to cover up my acne scars, and it works great. Mine I order, but I think that L'oreal just came out with mineral makeup. I don't think it's too expensive, and you could probably find it at places like target or wal-mart. Hope this helps and good luck!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2007, 05:37 AM
    There used to be a product on the market called 'Porcelana' which fades dark spots on the skin, doesn't happen instantly but diligence with this cream will work wonders. I wouldn't recommend any kind of make up if you have acne, because you are only clogging pores. If your parents have health insurance perhaps you could go to a dermatologist and ask about Accutane which is a wonderful way of getting rid of acne and keeping it away with clean maintenance.

Mar 23, 2007, 06:53 PM
    The name of the plant is "manzanilla", its small, has white petals and a yellow center. So boil water. Put the "manzanilla" in and let it cool, the water will turn a tone of yellow. Soak a cotton ball in squeez it so it won't drip. Tape it to where ever you have the scar. Apply it how many times you want!! You could also use it as a face cleanser!! Good luck! :)

Mar 23, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Oh you sorry, this clears up scars on your face!! It clears scars on my face, completely in 1 week!!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Mar 23, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Get some of that stuff that Kelly
    Clarkson. And Pdiddy, use
    sonia2k Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Try using cabbage paste in the night for 15 minutes... and it controls the pimple as well as reduces the black spots... cabbage works as a antibiotic.
    sonia2k Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Oh, u will not cabbage paste in the market..
    All u can do is from any grocery or produce store, u can get cabbage, grind it and then apply on the face..
    Believe me it really works... and u don't have to spend lot of money on all these artificial creams..
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 06:14 AM
    I Suggest Proactive For Acne And Acne Scarring
    HannahLouisex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 09:09 AM
    If your spots are really bad, then I suggest, you go to your doctor they can give you some spot cream, It really really works, (:
    Its amazing, but make sure you wash your face regulary and also proactive is good aswel.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 2, 2010, 06:24 PM

When you say a pimple pops are you popping it, or is it popping on it's own? I would recommend consulting your dermatologist. I think you should focus on clearing up these pimples, instead of covering them up. I would recommend buying a good facial cleanser and maybe an exfoliator. A good exfoliator that can be found in the drug store is St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. What is your skin type? If you have acne you should consult your dermatologist, but if you have pimples you should take care of your skin. You should cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize. You should be careful of what you put on your skin. Some makeup products can even cause a pimple sometimes. You shouldn't cover up your acne for the people at your school, you should clear it up for yourself. Once a pimple pops you say it leaves a mark behind. You should try putting Mederma, or Vitamin E on it, depending though on what that dark spot is. It could just be a spot left behind, or it could be a small scar, it depends. You may find one skin product that will work to cover up these pimples, but it may take a couple. I would recommend not putting any makeup on your pimples until you care for them and try to clear your face of them. I think you should try to find out if they are just pimples, or if you have acne. Personally, I wouldn't recommend foundation to cover up all of these pimples, but once you start clearing them, you can use concealer on some. You should go to your local drug store and look at concealer they have there, and you should try going to Sephora and explain your price range, and try to find something. I have a concealer stick, that was very inexpensive that I use on a small pimple or under my eyes, by wet n' wild which can be found in drug stores: Wet 'N Wild Cover Stick
    Even if you cover up these pimples and spots they will still be there, you should care for your skin, and possibly consult your dermatologist. Could you explain how these pimples pop? I found this article: http://www.jennysuemakeup.com/2009/0...ew-how-to.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of red marks on my face? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello to all, I would like to seek your help because I have few pimples on my face but it was already healed. The problem now, it had left a red marks on my face and I noticed it never faded out. How can I cure it? Is there any creams that can fade out red marks without peeling? I am from the...

How do I get rid of brown spot on my face [ 5 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have this problem since I was 19 now am 34 , I wish I could do something good about it; I have tried many things but nothing seems to work for me, can somebody help me?

Black spots on my face [ 4 Answers ]

HI friends i have skin problem.some months ago i got pimples on my face .Now pimples fade away leaving black spots on my face i have tried many creams but useless .plz help me

Brown spots on my face. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, umm... so I'm writing this because my face is messed up. I have brown spots on my face. . I have no pimples or acne, I used to. But then they went away. All that's left are the brown spots on my face. What should I use to make the brown spots go away? Please help me out here.

View more questions Search