Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron kohali Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And birth control -- you and she are using at least two forms of it?
    Well I guess you are right .
    And there is a problem with condom . I really feel very uncomfortable with it . So is there any other way?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2013, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron kohali View Post
    well i guess you are right .
    and there is a problem with condom . i really feel very uncomfortable with it . so is there any other way ??
    Does she take the Pill? Or have an IUD? Read up on birth control too. There are lots of ways besides condoms (which I hate too). Condoms are good for STDs, though, in case you have other partners.

Read, read, read, and research.

What if she gets pregnant?

Apr 2, 2013, 11:30 PM

What if she gets pregnant?
    I didn't do it inside.. I took it out in right time . So is there any chance to get pregnant even if I took it out in right time?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2013, 11:34 PM
    i didn't do it inside .. i took it out in right time . so is there any chance to get pregnant even if i took it out in right time ??
    Yes. "Pulling out" does not work as birth control. She can get pregnant. There are early fluids that leak out, and those fluids contain sperm. It might not happen for ten times or fifty times, or it could happen the fifth time. It is not a good thing to do, to "pull out" and think it is safe.

Apr 2, 2013, 11:40 PM
    Yes. "Pulling out" does not work as birth control. She can get pregnant. There are early fluids that leak out, and those fluids contain sperm. It might not happen for ten times or fifty times, or it could happen the fifth time. It is not a good thing to do, to "pull out" and think it is safe.
    !. ok its already been more then 72 hours so I guess I-pill won't work now . So what should I do ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2013, 11:44 PM
    !! ..ok its already been more then 72 hours so i guess i-pill wont work now . so what should i do ?
    Say a prayer she is not pregnant. Next time and thereafter use good birth control or just do sensate focus for a while but no sex. It's nearly to a.m. here, so I must go to bed. Others will probably post their ideas and more information on this thread, so please check back.

Apr 2, 2013, 11:59 PM
    Thank u very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the problem if the gas furnace takes a long time to reheat [ 1 Answers ]

The gas furnace takes a lon time between heating my home. It will come on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Once it cuts it will take uo to 30 minutes to come back on. What is causing this to occur?

3TB Hard Drive takes 10 minutes to load XP [ 3 Answers ]

I recently added a 3TB HD to a 4-pentium desktop computer running XP because the MB indicated it will support 3TB. I installed the same HD recommeded in the MBO manual. And yes I formatted the HD. However, it takes 10 plus minutes for windows to start up after the upgrade. I checked the ram, then...

How long does it takes [ 0 Answers ]

How long does it takes for the bleeding to run its corse after starting Depo?

When I shower it takes a long time for the water to heat up? What is the problem? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 2 unit rental home. The downstairs complains that the water takes a long time to heat up. In addition, they shared that about 5-10 min. after the shower has been turned off, there is a gush of water that comes from the pipes as if the pipes are clearing out. The upstairs unit complains...

How long it takes [ 1 Answers ]

If I was on the depo almost a year but was off it 9 month.what are my chances are getting pregnant:confused:

View more questions Search