Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7Mystique Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 07:23 PM
    Agreement for Judgment... State of NH
    If I sign an "Agreement" that states Defendant(s), on behalf of themselves and all dependents, hereby release and discharged Plaintiff, its employees, agents and attorneys from all claims which the Defendant(s) and any dependents may possess or have the right to assert against the Plaintiff through and including the date of this Agreement... Am I signing my right to bring court action against this party.. ever? Please note this is my mortgage lender regarding a foreclosure eviction. I have requested more time to be added to the eviction date.
    Thank you for your help!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2013, 07:25 PM
    It sounds like this would protect the plaintiff against any claims for past actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an agreement for judgment mean regarding an eviction [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my house to foreclosure and need more time before moving. They want me to sign an Agreement for Judgment What is this and what will it mean for my legal rights?

WA state subleasing agreement [ 3 Answers ]

I went abroad and subleased my room to another girl and had her sign a sublease agreement. She was supposed to say for 4 months (I will be back in June to take the room back and stay until the master lease ends at the end of August) but ended up only staying for 2. The months that she stayed for...

There is a judgment against me in the state of Pennsylvania, and am unemployed [ 15 Answers ]

I just received a letter in the mail that their a default judgment against me in the state of Pennsylvania, and I have 20 days to respond to the letter. I was recently laid off in January, and although I have been looking I am still unemployed. I have a 1993 Jeep, which was used for collateral on...

How do I file a motion to set aside judgment in the state of az [ 2 Answers ]

I resently was fired from a property management company that as a condition of my employment I received rent at a discounted rate I have a roommate who is also on the lease ,we were given a form to sign at the time that we signed our lease which stated that if my employment with the company were to...

View more questions Search