Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnanderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 12:07 PM
    16 foot header support
    What size header do I need for a 16 foot span between the living room and kitchen? This is a support wall.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 12:18 PM
    How much weight is it supporting above it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 12:39 PM
    Support wall for?? Second floor, attic space?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

What type a bean do I need to support 30 open foot span [ 0 Answers ]

My shop has outgrown it's spray booth (protective coatings) and I need to build a new one. The booth will be approx 12 high, 23 deep and 30 side to side (i.e. opening) and needs to be a clear span, devoid of supports as well as no supports within the structure.. In an area approx 10x3 at the...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

16 foot long header? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 24 ft. wide ranch with a 5/12 gable roof and basement. I am planning on removing a wall between the kitchen and living room. The wall in question is parallel with the peak. Wall is at one end of the house. It is 15 ft. from the front exterior wall and 9 ft. from the back. It is 10Ft....

What size header for a 32'x 48' window and a 6 foot door? [ 1 Answers ]

Will a 2x6 work for the windows?

View more questions Search