Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweta123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Can I study in h4 visa
    Hello Sir,
    I am now in USA in h4 visa. I have done my B.E. in Electronics & TeleComm. Engg. And have 2.5 years of teaching experience in India. Can I do my M.S. here? If there is any way that I can continue my studies please let me know.

Thanks
    Sweta
    anderson24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 18, 2010, 11:13 PM
    Yes, while you are in H4 you can study in US.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 06:16 AM
    Yes, you can study, and I found a great resource to help you make your decisions:

Can H1B holder Study? H1B Visa holder study MBA, MS – Full time or Part time?

Should I study/apply for MS or MBA in US after B.Tech/ B.Com ? MBA vs MS fees, degree focus, funding issues. Which is better ? Part – 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can F1 visa be transferred to H1B visa with out joining OPT program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Currently I am MSC student on F1 visa currently authorized to work .I have been working as a software engineer,network engineer and web developer for the last six years . I am confused about the conversion of F1 to H1B Visa status. Can I Change my F1 visa to H1B visa with out joining the OPT...

Can F-1 visa holder without earning be a dependent for H-1b visa holder husband? [ 10 Answers ]

I know that the question is kind of strange, but here is my situation. I am having H1b visa at present (moved from OPT to H1b last September). My wife is a student with F1 student visa (in Illinois Urbana Champaign). But she has completed her residential requirement and since last year has been...

F-1 visa (OPT) to H-1b visa: how to file tax [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My status in US has been changed from F-1 visa(OPT) to H-1b visa during 2006. I received approval for my H1b visa in October. And I worked for the same company throughout 2006. I filed 2005 tax with 1040NR. But I don't know which form I should use for 2006. Someone please help me!

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search