Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talhasaleem1990 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 07:19 AM
    Old or New address in previous year tax form?
    If I am filing taxes for previous years-should I use my address at that date or should I list my current address on the tax forms?

Check out some similar questions!

Form 8843 for previous tax year? [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to file tax form 8843 for year 2009,10,11 do I use the form 8843 for year 2012 and write 2011 etc on the forms or do I do something else?

Filing tax for previous year for F1 students [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am F1 student from India.I came USA at 07 and never made any money working,but did filed my tax online for 09 on turbo-tax as student filer. However I wasn't aware about taxation before that and haven't had my tax filed for 07 and 08 and want to file now. I am wondering what can I do now to...

Getting SS and Medicare Tax refund for a previous year. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a F1 student since 2003. Have been working at a company since September '09 with OPT(Optional Practical Training). I filed a regular tax filing for the year 2009. I just found ou that while I was on OPT I didn't have to pay the SS and Medicare. Got the money refunded through my employer for...

What address do I need to write on my tax form? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I received my W2 on which there's written my old address, now I live in Italy... do I have to write my current Italian address or the same address that you find on my W2? If I write my current Italian address, will it be a problem that the address on the W2 is different? I really hope...

I need an address to send my it-203 tax form! [ 4 Answers ]

I received a letter saying I had forgotten to send in my it-203 for ny state form but I lost the letter and I just need the address so I can send it in... help if you can please!! thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.