Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 05:19 AM
    A test you can do yourself to tell if a supplement is good for you
    There are 2 tests that I need more details on how to do. They both help you to know which supplements are best for your body. I am hoping you know both or either one of the test, or know where I can find the information.

The first one you need another person to help you. You put the bottle of herb or nutrient supplement in your hand close to your body. The other arm you extend straight out parallel to your body. The person push down on your extended arm. Depending on how much he can push down will determine if the nutrient is best for you.

The other one you can do by yourself. You put the bottle on your navel. If your uppper body move forward, it means it is good for you.

Any help will be appreciated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 05:22 AM
    Both are myths. Neither are true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 05:47 AM
    LOL, seriously, you don't believe that do you? That is not true, has no effect, they use the same tricks in healing with rocks or crystals, and with other forms of faith healing.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 1, 2013, 06:10 AM
    No such thing will figure out the medicine effect.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 1, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Put the money you would spend on supplements on your tummy and breathe deeply. If it slides to the left, put it in your left pocket. If it slides to the right, spend it immediately.
    Never buy a supplement that costs more than about $5 US.
    Most are just combinations of the usual vitamins and minerals and herbs with a lot of snake oil hype.
    Take vitamins and buy herbs directly from an herb supply company, in their natural form.
    Or better yet, just eat a healthy diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Raspberry leaf supplement, good or bad for increased fertility and early pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

I have searched and searched and searched all over the internet, asked various herbalist and gotten the opinions of all the women I respect in my life. No one seems to know if raspberry leaf supplement has/will have a positive or negative effect on increasing fertility or what the effects on a...

What is a good test for a designer? [ 1 Answers ]

How would you interview a designer? Look at their portfolio, get them to do a comps for you... I'm curious how people end up hiring a designer to do front-end design.

The way of test pressure sensor .whether it is good or not [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to know the way of testing the pressure sensor( crankcase pressure sensor) being installed in Volvo engine which drive alternator .Because I can't examine whether it is working properly or not.So I think that it is need to test that sensor. Thanks!!

What's a good nutrition supplement? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. Well I've never been good at taking the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables everyday, nearly my whole life. Some of it is becase there's lots of vegetables or fruits which I'm not quite fond of, even though I try. So overall, my health hasn't been at its best, since like I was a...

View more questions Search