Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philipwl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 09:42 PM
    What was the chord arrangement for Janelle Arthur's song on American Idol?
    What are the chords for Janelle Arthur's arrangement of "You Keep Me Hanging On" on American Idol?

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about American Idol? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, I really like American Idol. I have always really gotten into the show. When people try to say its rigged I usually blow it off as nonsense. I still don't think it is "rigged," but has anyone else noticed from this season that they have kept some people that shouldn't be kept seemingly...

American Idol [ 72 Answers ]

Well it is that time of year again and American Idol is in full swing. And once again I have been sucked in... Anyhoo, just wanted to get your thoughts on who you like, who you don't like. Who you think is going to win it all. Also wondering what you think of the new "judges save" this year. I...

Who likes American idol? [ 83 Answers ]

Well, the show just started another season & I'm all geared up for the entertainment! I usually watch it live or record it when I can't. Last week they started with the process of elimination. Some of these contestants were so bad but so humorous of course. Then after they get their walking...

American Idol - Who's it going to be? [ 14 Answers ]

So, who do you all think is going to win? Taylor or Katherine? My vote is Taylor, we need someone unique to win. :D

Any American Idol fans out there? [ 44 Answers ]

It's one of only 2-3 "network" TV shows we watch in my house... and for A.I. the eight of us are glued! I'm rooting for the Joe Cocker-ish fella, but am fairly sure he can't win.:( I predict the crooner was voted out yesterday. We'll find out tonight.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.