Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaviesDJ Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 04:13 PM
    How do I get a girlfriend in an all boys' school?
    I am 12 (nearly 13) and I want a girlfriend as nearly every single boy in my form has a girlfriend, except me, and I can't find one as I am in an all boys school. If anyone has an answer, please tell me. Thanks xxx ;-)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 04:56 PM
    If who's single and looking?

Kid, you do realize this is a worldwide site, right?

So anyway, you won't want to hear this but I'll say it anyway. You're young yet, you don't need a girlfriend. There's plenty of time for that crap when you get older. Take the time now and be a kid... enjoy being a kid. Don't worry about girls now.

Mar 31, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Can you answer my question please...
    Look on my profile and answer my question of “HELP... I need a girlfriend”. Thanks.:-)
    Entomology Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 04:59 PM
    Relax... did you know that we all volunteer here? Did you know that where most of us live, it's Easter and people are with their families? Did you know that people don't answer questions instantly all the time? Did you know that being in a rush and all over something as trivial as a 12 year old "needing" a girlfriend is somewhat annoying?

Mar 31, 2013, 05:01 PM
    I see what you mean but I still want a girlfriend as it'll make me blend in at my school as I am only yr7 and don't want to stand out for the wrong reasons. :-/
    Entomology Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 05:03 PM
    You worry too much about nothing. Half those kids are probably lying about having a girlfriend anyway.

Mar 31, 2013, 05:13 PM
    I suppose I do worry too much about nothing. But I've seen with my own eyes at least a three quarters of my class hand in hand with a girl.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 06:01 PM
    If you are annoying in real life as you are being on this site, I know why you don't have a girlfriend.

At 12, there is no room in your life for a girlfriend. Concentrate on school and sports and hanging out with groups of kids.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 07:15 PM
    You need a girlfriend? No. You need air, you need an education, you need food, you need clothing, you need a roof over your head, you need a bed to sleep in, you don't need a girlfriend.

Come back when you meet someone you actually like (in 3 or 4 years), someone you actually want to have as a girlfriend, then we'll talk. But being desperate to have a girlfriend because you think you need one, is the worst reason in the world to start dating.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 07:20 PM
    You are 12, almost no one 12 dates
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    you are 12, almost no one 12 dates
    I remember when my son was 12 and asked me if he could ask out a girl in his class. I didn't like the idea and asked why he would want to do this at his age. He replied "Everyone in my class is dating".

Well, when I asked more questions I found out that everyone meant 2 people, and dating meant holding hands at recess and calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend.

It's not dating, it's children playing at being grown up.
    Badreams Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 10, 2013, 08:28 PM
    Look, as a 12 year old kid, I know. I've had a girlfriend and it was lame. It actually made me decide to lead a single life. Don't try to early. It will lead nowhere
    Badreams Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 10, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Exactly what Alty said, we were playing at adulthood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

Ex girlfriend and current girlfriend drama [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so, I've had a girlfriend for a year now. I've never been as in love with anyone as I am right now with my current girlfriend. Our relationship's ing crazy, we don't have any other contact with anyone except family. We just talk to each other. It's weird, I know, but me and my girlfriend are...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

View more questions Search