Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanwozere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 07:37 AM
    Who wrote this poem?
    I am looking for a poem. I only remember a small part and would like the whole poem and its author:
    The bit I remember is:

He basked beneath the moon
    And lay beneath the sun
    He lived a life of going to do
    And died with nothing done.

I don't think the 1st and 2nd line are correct but the last 2 lines I'm certain are right.
    Hope somebody can help.

Susan
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2013, 07:56 AM
    James Albery -

"He slept beneath the moon,
    He basked beneath the sun;
    He lived a life of going-to-do,
    And died with nothing done…”
    susanwozere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 08:00 AM
    That's great Judy, thanks very much :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem [ 0 Answers ]

You're gone dear love one From our presence you've slipped away But we will keep on praying until that coming day It was yesterday you visited I guess it was around eleven But now that you are gone love one Our next visit will be in heaven

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem? Dream Dream I dream so much My whole life is a dream Last night I dreamt that I met you in a lonely place by the river of my abanded memories your hands were the shape of white distant galaxies And your eyes were full of light eternal my pass seemed like my future...

Who wrote this poem ? [ 2 Answers ]

But then it came a single sound With astral nights and calcite And algebra and symmetry And none of this was lost on me And I could see how still I'd been before ... If I don't eaaaaaaat, I don't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep at all Like limbs in procession, Like so many birds Stampeding like...

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You walked into my life without ever knowing me You walked into my heart without ever knowing me You walked over my heart and never knew me I walked out without my heart never knowing you Knowing you is like love you

View more questions Search