Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    8334sljohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 08:23 PM
    what is my office furniture worth
    I bought an executive desk 6 years ago. It consists of a large desk and a return that measures 83 x 67. The set also has 3 large bookcase/filing drawers similar to a wall unit. It is a quality piece of furniture, in very good shape, dark walnut stain. Original cost $5500.00. I appreciate feedback.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2013, 01:03 AM
    Check eBay or craigslist for ides.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Honestly, the worth is what someone will pay, we don't even know the brand.. With that size and weight, you will need to deal locally. Start with Craigslist or local paper.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 31, 2013, 08:14 AM
    We are still in a recession. Quality office furniture is going to sell for pennies on the dollar, sorry, unless you are in a very prime area like Manhattan or SF or downtown LA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puckett Co. has office furniture that cost $75,000 and that has been depreciated $50, [ 0 Answers ]

Puckett Co. has office furniture that cost $75,000 and that has been depreciated $50,000

Abandoned office furniture. Who owns it? [ 1 Answers ]

We defaulted on an office furniture and equipment lease. However, after several attempts to sell the items with permission, all offers were turned down by the leasing company. A letter from my company asked that they retrieve the items or make arrangements by Dec 31 for pickup as the bank was...

Office furniture - Computer Chairs [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for office furniture - Computer chairs and tables on rent in Noida. Please provide me the contact details. Thanks and regards.

View more questions Search