Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stella foufa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Moms who hate their own children
    Hi everyone; my mom doesn't love me and I really don't know why she keeps telling me a bsht and I don't know why. I'm 17 by the way and also she keeps telling my dad bad things about me to hate me; pleaz helpp me cause I really can't live this way
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2013, 07:17 AM
    What sort of things, why do you think she is doing it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do my adult children hate me - Generational hate [ 14 Answers ]

There seems to be a lot of generation hate out there, anyone agree? I am trying to learn all that I can about the phenomenon I am calling "Generational Hate and dysfunction" . I am coining this phrase today (10/31/2012) because there are a lot of stories out there just like mine scattered...

Why do moms hate me [ 2 Answers ]

Why does moms always tell their children to clean up their rooms? [ 6 Answers ]

Why does moms always tell their children to clean up their rooms? My mom always tells me to clean up the mess and I'm soooo stressed out whenever she tells me to do that. I know that cleaning up is important. It looks neat and maybe good for our health. However... she keeps telling me over and...

Why mothers hate their children [ 121 Answers ]

Inputs from mothers please... I know this is a sensitive topic but as an adult child and chatting with friends, I have found this to be a common phenomenon. Any thoughts would be appreciated to relieve this pain. Mothers seem to be (and are) destroying their children's life on purpose. ...

Two children two different moms.20% for both? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father is having another baby and he is no longer with the mother. Therefore, he will have to pay child support for both kids. Will I still get 20% for child support or will I get less? :confused:

View more questions Search