Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5jan26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Chocoalate withdrawl
    I have had to come off chocoalate used to eat it everyday I'm boarderline diabetes no tablets but since stopping the choccie for 8 days have felt nausea low feeling but the nausea is the worse thing...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Yes it can be, but it will pass, and you will not die from it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this vicodin withdrawl? [ 1 Answers ]

I was prescribed vicodin after my knee surgery. Surgery was June 18. I was taking 1/2 a pill then week later was taking 1 pill a day and from then on, I was taking up to 2 pills a day. They are 500mg. I wasn't paying attention and I had only 1 pill left. I decided to keep it for an emergency, but...

Disability, 401k withdrawl and home purchase [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am permanently disabled, 52, and on disability retirement from the USPS. I have a little over $100000 in my 401k that I would like to use to purchase a home for cash. I know that I will not have to pay the 10% penalty due to my disability but I have three Other questions. 1) Will I lose my...

Unprotected Sex-Withdrawl Method [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and my boyfriend are going to have sex. Im currently not on birth control, and he does not care for a condom. He says he is going to use the withdrawl method. This is what he says he's going to do. He says I will give him 'head', then he will have sex with me. He says that he will just...

Withdrawl from opiates [ 8 Answers ]

I am going through opiate withdrawl and don't know what to do ?and where to get help I was on methodone clinic had went to jail when getting out I couldn't take the pain so I did take methodone once and with in went back to the clinic and then my urine test came up with methodone and so they said I...

View more questions Search