Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldfot60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 06:11 AM
    Need help for a early 20th century movie poster
    Well today in a yard sale I pick up 2 curries and ives prints in orig frames
    But when I got home I saw 2 posters from world wide pictures on the back
    Movie or something of it was like midnight daddy can't read it all only half of the
    Poster paper cover is over it any help will do thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery in the 20th century geology [ 0 Answers ]

What 20th century discovery changed the view of geologists toward plate tectonics? Answer A) discovery of old layers on the continents that indicated plates were moving B) discovery of the young age and active nature of the ocean floor C) discovery of the Ring of Fire and the San Andreas...

Comedy Movie in late 90's early 20th century - Help please [ 0 Answers ]

I remember an American comedy movie I saw when I was 15 ys old about teenage boy who obsessed about sex & I think he speak to his penis & his penis speak back to him that he start to see women topless & I remember a scene when he went to take a piss in the toilet his mom call him & he zip fast on...

British movie from mid 20th century about a young heir being plotted against [ 3 Answers ]

This is a very funny British movie possibly made in the period stretching from late 40 to early 60. The story starts in a countryside mansion when the elderly lord of the mansion and others begin to get ready for a hunt. While chasing the fox, his horse refuses to jump of a fence and hurl the...

Can the stagnant employment structure in the early part of the 20th century [ 2 Answers ]

Can the stagnant employment structure in the early part of the 20th century be construed as symptomatic of deindustrialization?

Historically accurate movies about the early 20th century aristocracy? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting this in History as the most important part of it is the historical accuracy... :) I'm looking for films that portray the British aristocracy of the early 20th Century - films similar to Gosford Park, Atonement, Bright Young Things etc. Ideally the films would include interaction with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.