Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duchesslove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 03:21 AM
    I have vitiligo would monobenzene be good at what %
    I wanta to start using this , and was wandering if any 1 had any before and after pics , with vitiligo , I can see before I use , and what % do you think I'll need .

Check out some similar questions!

Help vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All After using monobenze, can I still using make up or selftanning ? I'm dark skin and I'm afread that people notice the difference after and before using monobenze? Someone can send me some pics before and after using this product? I'm in France and people don't know well...

What is the difference between the three monobenzene and what color does the benoquin [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for loovie1 I was reading your helpful message about mono and was wondering what color does the tubes of benoquin fall under . Every time I hear about the bad side of mono but what about the good side I am new here and I was burned by a chemical peel from a doctor and I had tried so many...

A vitiligo patient wants the rest of her skin to acquire vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 19 years old female. I have acquired viligo since I was 6 years old. And since then it started spreading all over my body(face, hands, legs.. ). Now more than 50% of my body is white while the other part is still patched. Is there any way in which I could help vitiligo spread over the...

Vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

How can my sister permanently hide a vitiligo spreading the lower lip.Lipsticks easily washes off... she can't let anyone french kiss her as she tries to hide the spots.Has anyone dealt with this before!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.