Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somebody12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 03:18 AM
    16 and weigh 106 Kg
    I'm 16 and I'm 106kg,what should I do about it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2013, 03:31 AM
    Talk with your family doctor, and start a proper diet and program, get your parents to help. Are they also over weight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a high matabolism, and I weigh 79lbs and I'm supposed to weigh 103-123. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 13 years old and weigh 79lbs and I'm supposed to weigh 103-123lbs. I also have a high matabolism, I have tried EVERYTHING I possibly can to gain weight from doing nothing as far as excersise goes, to eating ALL day and do nothing. What can I do to gain enough lbs to be 103-123lbs? Please...

Peugeot 106 engine problems [ 1 Answers ]

What might be causing my petrol 106 not to start the engine turns over but will not fire into life

Peugeot 106 Horn [ 1 Answers ]

My horn is not working and I have checked the fuses and it is not this. The problem is I cannot find the horn under the bonnet to check that! It may seem a bit of a stupid question but I have been looking for ages. Can you help?

Peugeot 106 [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the colour code for my 1998 peugeot 106, I've looked all over the place for it but to no avail, any ideas??

Problem with Peugeot 106 [ 12 Answers ]

I have been having trouble with my car. It has been over revving, it does not idle properly and it has caused the car to Kangeroo on occasion and generally had no umph. I also cannot start the car straight off, I have to rev it in order to get the engine going. I put it into a garage yesterday...

View more questions Search