Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rob1001001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Is a boxelder bug infestation grounds for breaking a lease in Wisconsin?
    I live in a cheap rental unit, and this last fall boxelder bugs started to move in. The landloard states that we should just use soap water on the exterior of the building to get rid of them. They have not offered any professional service to get rid of the problem and expect us to take care of it.

Check out some similar questions!

Grounds for breaking my lease? [ 7 Answers ]

My apartment flooded for the second time this week. The first time was last summer. This time it was much worse, It's now 3 days later and they still have my carpets pulled up with fans blowing underneath them to dry them out. I went and talked to the employees in the leasing office, and they said...

Do I have grounds for breaking a lease [ 3 Answers ]

I currently live in a village outside of Madison, WI. I have been living in the condo I rented for about 8 months now. In the early spring I had issues with my bedroom window leaking through the trim, which caused damage to the drywall and saturated part of the carpet. They stated they didn't...

Is moving to another city grounds for breaking a lease in Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I signed a 12 month lease in October 08. I have been offered a job in another city,about 42 miles away... Can I legally break my lease without losing security money or paying a buyout?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.