Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edd1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 06:50 PM
    Light brown liquid with semen
    So I have a normal sexual life with my partner(we don't use condom anymore) and the other days I masturbated and when I ejaculated semen came with light brown liquid and I don't know what it causes it. I have no pain at all or not discomfort, the semen is white but comes with some light brown liquid. I do work sitting down all day.
    platinum21 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2013, 04:15 PM
    The brown color is blood so it seems you have torn a small blood vessel in your penis. Don't masturbate or have sex for a few days, allow it to heal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my semen bloody brown!? [ 4 Answers ]

For a couple months 4 or 5 months I have had from the time it started a lightly bloody ejaculate and now its dark brown I only masturbate once or twice a week and I stopped for a little while to see if it would pass over after doing research and it got darker to a brown I'm only 14 and I'm kind of...

Liquid light brown bad smell discharge [ 1 Answers ]

April 6th I had an abortion.april 8th I started birth control.I bled normally for a couple weeks like they said I would.now I have a light brown bad smell discharge. I also have spotting.. but that's probably from the birth control.I've already been treated for chlamydia. I have no other symptoms.

Liver cancer semen colored normal with small brown discharge also there [ 0 Answers ]

I am presently taking therasphere for liver cancer. It involves inserting a catheter into artery next to scrotum and a tube filled with radioactive beads travels up to the liver releasing radiation only on tumors in liver.The problem is to prove I'm still healthy enough to think that way, I...

View more questions Search