Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamdubon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Where can I ask immigration questions for free
    I lived in the US for about 11 years went to school over there until I graduated from high school then I moved back to my country of origin because school was too expensive for non citizens, is there anyway I could go back legally?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 02:42 PM
    You can apply for a visa, but are not guaranteed depending on what you want the visa for and why you intend to stay in the US.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 06:52 PM
    You're banned for 10 years from the date you returned to your home country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a U.S citizen I get paid 9 dollars an hour and I am currently 18 and I was just wondering if I wanted to bring my boyfriend to the United States is he going to be able to study here in the United States? He has already finished high school in Mexico City, but he want to keep on going to...

Where can I ask immigration questions for free [ 1 Answers ]

In the morning my husband and I are going for our immigration interview. We are separated. Are we going to get the I 130 denied automatically? Can we ask to review the application in 6 months if we are trying to reconcile? What options do we have? (He is in deportation preceedings)

Ask Immigration Questions Free [ 0 Answers ]

I am filing the I130 for my mother who is a widow. In the form I-130 do I need to address my father as her prior husband and fill out fields 11 and 12 which are for Name of Prior Husband and Date Marriage ended? What should I put on #8. since she did not married again. Also in field 17 which...

Ask questions about immigration for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came tu d uk wiv an EEA dependent visa along wiv 3 of my sister, then applied for indefinate stay in d uk along side my sister, my sisters were granted but mine was refused due to not enuf evidence that I've been in uk for five years,but what really happened was most of my document were lost...

View more questions Search