Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asinghal Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Best website to book airline tickets
    Hi

I am new in booking airline tickets especially for International flights. I googled around a lot and found many websites for this, but confused which one should I go for reservation in terms of reliability apart from prices.
    Which one should be the best or preferred to book Int'l flight tickets ?
    Expedia
    Orbitz
    Travelvelocity
    Kayak
    Priceline
    Cheapoair

Please Help !

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2013, 09:15 AM
    It varies - where are you going?
    asinghal Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Its an international travel, and I am booking tickets for first time. Need some kind of preferred choice of website to book tickets, what I really need a reliable source.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2013, 12:13 PM
    "International travel" doesn't help at all - the site depends on where you want to go.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 12:17 PM
    I use Kayak. It isn't a booking site. It compares the prices, you choose the ones you prefer and then it sends you to the airline's own website.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 11:28 PM
    I have used International Flights, Cheap International Flights | Vayama and normally find cheaper flights on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is luxury travel promotions.com legit? They offered 2 roundtrip airline tickets [ 4 Answers ]

Got a paper in mail, you won two free round trip airline tickets. Just have to come listen about our new travel agency. Luxurytravelpromotions.com Said bring drivers license and credit card?

Cheapest airline tickets? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am buying my mom a plane ticket from Orlando intl to Logan in boston.. sometime in the beginning of August! Any ideas on a website with good ticket prices (round trip):confused:

Airline tickets [ 1 Answers ]

I do not travel much. When I went to the airlines to buy a ticket the Cost for the round trip ticket was $716.00. A friend told me to call her Ticket agent and the cost was only $450.00 for the same ticket. Thanks For having friends. But how does that system work??

Make Money Booking Airline Tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the possibility to book/broker airline tickets for people and to make money that way. I am not a licensed travel agent neither did I take classes or training on that subject. Can anyone show me the way? Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search