Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nayakamu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Are there chances of getting pregnant?
    I had sex with my boyfriend on 25th march and the condom ripped off. I took I-pill(ECP) 22 hours later. I didn't face much side effects. My period was expected on 28th march. By how many days it is likely to get postponed? Are there any chances of me getting pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 11:33 PM
    The I pill is not 100 percent effective, so yes there is a chance. The pill can cause you to even miss the next period.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2013, 04:25 AM
    Any time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can minimize the risk but not eliminate it.

The only way to tell is to wait approx two weeks after you miss your period to take a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of Being Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 32 years old and my boyfriend is 48. I'm on birth control pills (Tri-Sprintec - haven't taken it at the same time daily) and sometimes we do not use a condom the whole time. Right now we are not ready to be parents due to financial and emotional reasons. I obsessively worry about being pregnant...

Chances to be pregnant again [ 0 Answers ]

What are the chances to be pregnant again if someone has intercourse a week after the 3-week-bleeding stops (having taken misoprostol pills to end prenancy)? Would a pregnancy test show accurate results 5 days after the intercourse?

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period April 24 or 26th and it lasted a about five days so it ended about May 1st. I had unprotected sex on May 5th then again about a week later. What are my chances of being pregnant? I am due for my period again at the end of May beginning of June..

What are the chances I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am on birth control, yasim. And I forgot to take the last two active pills before the off week, and I had sex, and I'm just wondering if those 2 days off, which put me 2 days behind (as far as getting the hormones in my system)before I could start my next pack, which is today, I was wondering ifI...

Chances I could be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex the day after my period stopped. That was 10 days ago and I have this aching pain sort of like cramps but different, slight and erratic nausea (mainly at bedtime Usually I associate these feelings with PMS but I've still got 2 / 3 weeks to go and I never get it this early. I...

View more questions Search